Terms and Conditions
Welcome to TGHTrading.co.uk this site is owned and operated by TGH Trading Ltd
Our address is:- TGH Trading Ltd
245 The Pavilion, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3SN
TGH Trading Ltd is based in the United Kingdom
Prices of all products are in GBP (Great British Pound) Sterling.
There are no export restrictions on our products leaving the UK. Please check your local law allows receipt of such products before ordering them.
Please note that this policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful and honest. Hopefully we’ve accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the TGH Trading Ltd Web site means that you accept those changes.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online materials on the TGH Trading Ltd site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by TGH Trading Ltd.
You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you
1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices,
2) you make no modifications to the materials,
3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and
4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first.
Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the TGH Trading Ltd site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by TGH Trading Ltd or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Limitation of Liability
TGH TRADING LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY:
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE
FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED
ERROR ON OUR SITE, OMISSION ON OUR SITE ,INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE, DEFECT ON OUR SITE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE
COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY
DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES.
This website is UK based and abides by law of The United Kingdom. We would expect people viewing the website from outside of the UK view a website that is local to their location.
HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER
THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
Links to Other Sites
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site. Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a Blue Delta Marketing Ltd -operated site or have moved to another site. Betting-school.com is not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites that may be linked to our site. When betting-school.com provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that TGH Trading Ltd is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites. Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any betting-school.com site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of betting-school.com, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Termination of This Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all betting-school.com Web site, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. Blue Delta Marketing Ltd may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you, if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials.
In addition, by providing material on our Web site, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And TGH Trading Ltd is entitled to terminate all or any material at any time.
Since TGH Trading Ltd is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is completed and the product is sent unless otherwise stated in the sales letter for a specific product. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item on our sites.
However, we realise that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
– non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues. All our products include a welcome email sent within 5 minutes of purchase. In the event that you do not receive the welcome mail then contact our support department using our contact us. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 3 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
– download and unzipping issues: it may happen that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
Subscriptions can be cancelled at anytime before the next subscription payment and therefore we do not issue refunds on subscription payments.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund of subscriptions on the following conditions:
– Subscriptions cancelled within three days of the subscription payment being processed and the customer having contacted our customer support within the same three day period, are eligible for a refund minus a 15% (or £5.00 whichever is higher) administration fee.
– Subscriptions cancelled within seven days of the subscription payment being processed and the customer having contacted our customer support within the same seven day period, are eligible for a 50% refund minus a 15% (or £5.00 whichever is higher) administration fee.